- To handle a trademark and design portfolio: filings, renewals, recordals, oppositions;
- To prepare availability search reports;
- To advise clients;
- To supervise support staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Law or equivalent;
- Knowledge of IP law and previous experience (minimum 1 year) in IP preferred;
- Meticulous, well-organised and comfortable working with tight deadlines;
- Positive mindset and attitude, hardworking;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy and be conversant with all MS Office applications.